- 100% Pure and Natural skin toner and excellent Cleanser makes the skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Rose Petals contain anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals, skin irritants, excess sebum and germs. It acts as Natural coolant for skin and body.No external color is added into it to make it appear pink. We keep natural products, natural, as intended by nature. When pink colored rose petals are dried in sun-shade, the color changes to light brown.
- It is always light brown. When a flower gets dried, it doesn't retain its original color. When you see a "Pink" Rose Petals Powder, then it is not pure.
- The best Natural skin toner and cleanses for uneven skin tone and pigmentation without any chemical pesticides, artificial additives or preservative. It moisturizes and rejuvenates skin.
- No side effects to any skin types. Even skin with Acne issues can be applied with Rose Petals Powder. Balances the skin tone. Increases blood flow to hair follicles and makes your hair look shinier.
The natural oils found in roses help retain moisture in the skin. This results in your skin feeling smooth and soft. The sugars in rose petals especially helps those with sensitive skin.
HELPS REDUCE SUNBURNS
Being rich in Vitamin C, rose petal powder can be used for soothing sunburn skin. Vitamin C protects your skin from UV rays and helps reduce the growth of free radicals which damage skin cells.
Rose petals are rich in the antibacterial properties that will help you reduce burns. All you need to do is just dab a little rose petal powder paste on it.
Rose Petal Powder Mask for Oily Skin
- Mix a tablespoon of rose petal powder with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Stir it until no lumps remain and apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- Touch your skin and see for yourself how all the extra oil disappears!
Rose Petal Powder Revitalizing Hair Mask
- Mix ½ cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of rose petal powder, 1 tablespoon of cold pressed extra virgin olive or coconut oil.
- Wet your hair and apply this paste to your hair
- Gently massage the roots of your hair and work your way down to the tips.