SOOTHES YOUR SCALP
Infused with the goodness of Shikakai, this powder can soothe the scalp with its cooling antiseptic properties. It also helps maintain the optimum pH level of your scalp.
HELPS REDUCE DANDRUFF
The anti-fungal properties of shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Used regularly, shikakai can help reduce dandruff.
ADDS SHINE & SOFTNESS TO HAIR
Shikakai helps add shine to your hair while also making it much more manageable. If you have a tangle problem, it would be a good idea to include this ingredient in your hair routine.
Shikakai Hair Pack for Dandruff
- You will need shikakai powder, neem leaves, methi powder and amla powder & mix all the ingredients together and boil them for at least 10-20 minutes
- Mash the lumps after it cools down and strain the water & massage your scalp with this water then wash it off after 30 minutes with cold water
Shikakai Oil For Hair Growth
- In a jar, combine the shikakai powder with half a cup of coconut oil & store it in a cool, dark place for a couple of weeks.
- Keep shaking the jar every now and then to ensure that the oil is well-infused with Shikakai.
- Take about 2 tbsp. of it after about 2 weeks when it is ready to use
- Massage your scalp for about 10-15 minutes & leave it in for 30 minutes or for overnight
- In the morning, wash the oil out with shampoo and cool water